Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Announcements

Please note the following article I just posted to the blog.

1) If you want to know when a new posting is made to the blog, there is a good way to find out: consider subscribing to "Atom" feeds which can be found at the bottom of the right column. I think by doing so you will get an e-mail intimation about any new posts that are made to this blog.

2) Also, I have put together all the articles in this blog prior to the current one ("Looking Within") along with an additional article ("Science and Spirituality -- The Teachings of UG Krishnamurti -- A Case Study") in a book and edited it with a cover page and a back cover picture. If you are interested in an electronic copy of it please write to me at the following e-mail address and I will be glad to mail you one. (That way I would also know who is reading my blog page!)

moorty@pacbell.net

No comments: